Sunday, April 1, 2007

a self-inflicted April's fool

...and at a random day like today, some stupid randomness manifested itself as a random thought inside my random mind when i was struggling to stay asleep till late in the morning, and gave me the weird impression that it's a monday morning, and i'm alarmingly late for my class...

...and against an overpowering desire to continue in hibernation, throwing out of bed my poor a** broken from a game of table tennis the day before, getting up and ready at record time of under 30 minutes, rushing all the way to my department, and reaching the classroom bang on time, i was (unpleasantly) surprised to find a bit too low an attendance, too low even for the lights to be on, too low even for the security guys to have opened the doors...too low even for the random assumption that it's a monday morning at all...too low for me not to realize that it's after all, still a lousy sunday...

...so a big disgusted thanks to nature and it's randomness who have had their nice way of wishing me April's fool on this 1st morning of April...and thanks for making me wish i could cry on the unbelievable stupidity i exemplified the first thing in morning...and then end up opening these blasted set of websites and search through random messages and write random blogs like this...

No comments: